Mini Heat Powered Stove Fan for Small Space Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace - Eco Friendly (Silver)
The Mini Stove fan is specially designed for distributing the heat from a wood burner/stove/fireplace. The fan is silent but very effectively distributes heat throughout the room while the fire is burning. It requires no electricity or other inputs, operating purely on heat from the fire.
1. The fan base and blade are made from anodized aluminum which will not rust or corrode. This stove fan has been designed to deliver a very broad thermal current.
2. The stove fan generates its own power by the heat from the stove.
3. The strip of metal in the base of the fan is a Bi-metallic strip designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached.
4. Operating above the recommended temperature of 660 Fahrenheit degree/350 Celsius degree may damage the fan and the electricity generating units.
5. Keep fans away from small children when in use.
1. Position the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stovetop near the side or back of the stove.
2. The hotter the stove is, the more air the fan circulates.
3. The stove fan is designed for usage on freestanding stoves with a normal surface temperature of between 185 Fahrenheit degree-660 Fahrenheit degree (85 Celsius degree-350 Celsius degree).
4. Remove the fan from the stove if the temperature exceeds 660 Fahrenheit degree/350 Celsius degrees.
5. Never handle the base of the stove fan, do not set the stove fan down on an unprotected surface when hot.
6. To move or carry the fan, always use the extendable handle while wearing gloves.
- Model: Stove Fan
- Dimensions: 4.00cm x 13.00cm x 13.00cm