6 x 275ml Le Parfait TERRINE jar with seal
France has long been considered the home of haute cuisine and culinary excellence. Le Parfait jars (modestly called the Perfect ones!) are the classic French workhorse, but with a clean, elegant design which is typically French.
Super Terrine jars are sought after by cooks, collectors and restaurateurs for the simple elegance they bring to both preserved food and as a storage container.
The Super Terrine’s shape and sizes are good for pates, layered terrines and potted desserts. As well, the terrine can be used like a standard canning jar for soups or sauces, pickled vegetables, olives, salsas, baby food, seeds and nuts, spice and salt mixes, compound butters, ground or whole bean coffee. The jar’s design also makes it ideal for decorative purposes. Use it as a gift container for sweets, biscuits and nuts or a base for candles.
- Easy-to-use construction with a stainless steel hinged wire bail lid
- Wire bail with high quality orange rubber seal keeps the contents airtight, which means a long-term shelf life
- For general storing, it opens easily and closes tightly, keeping contents secure.
- The straight sides make the jar suitable for freezing, providing at least 3 cm headspace is left at the top to allow for food expansion
- Straight sides that taper slightly at the bottom allow you to tip out contents if so desired
- Large mouth allows for easy filling
- Super Terrine jars can be used for water bath and pressure canning.
- The jar beautifully displays the contents inside.
- The wide lid and smaller footprint allow easy stacking for storage.
- Le Parfait Super Terrine jars are available in a range of different sizes so you can be sure to find a jar for every preserving application
The 275ml terrine jar requires a 70mm seal (note that the maximum jar capacity marked on the jar is 330ml)
|Dimensions||70mm diameter x 105mm high|
- Model: LPST02756