Bainbridge Standard Poultry Treadle Feeder 20kg
- Model: A8347
Treadle Feeders are designed to help reduce vermin problems and food waste. Stepping on the mechanical treadle, the bird opens the tilt door that gives access to the feed. Our new standard Treadle Feeders are a new design reflecting our famous Supreme Treadle Feeders with a range of design changes:
- Sloping Roof: New sloping roof designed to facilitate the downflow of water externally, but now helps the outflow of condensation that may form inside.
- Full Metal Construction with Plastic Accessories: Full metal construction to reduce problems with rats eating plastic and accessing the feed. Quiet hinges for the movement of the tilting door and lid are made of high-quality plastic for a long life. Plastic supporting feet avoid the direct contact of the metal sheet with the ground to prevent rust that compromise the life of other treadle feeders.
- Rounded Anti-Drip Rim: Reduces problems with birds from getting hurt while eating and reducing rain from wetting the food.
- Anti-Waste Grill: Made of plastic material (that is replaceable) which prevents the birds from flicking and scratching out the feed.
- Weight Adjustments: New easy to use design that is used to set the weight needed to open the tilting door. Improved with 12 weight options available. The cable is now easier to assemble and adjust without the use of tools.
- Treadle Plate: Designed and tested to offer the bird a stable and comfortable support.
- No Tools Required: Standard design now does not require any tools for set up.