Ball plastic lid (BPA Free) fitted with grommet and supplied with sterilock airlock and optional upgrade to the steripur odour absorbing capsule. Supplied as a set of 3 in regular or wide mouth versions. Jars not included.
- Unique antibacterial airlock – The SteriLOCK allows Co2 to safely vent the fermentation chamber while preventing all contaminants – including bacteria – from entering the fermentation vessel.
- Optional odour removal - The SteriLOCK can be fitted with an Odour Absorbing Capsule that removes all fermentation smells.
- Guaranteed airtight fit - Unlike existing airlocks, the SteriLOCK has a smooth insertion tube that ensures a 100% airtight fit with the lid grommet.
- Fit and forget capability - The SteriLOCK has no water barrier to top up and will continue to protect your ferments after fermentation.
- Fits anywhere - SteriLOCK is only 2cm high, making it ideal for fermenting in tight spaces like cupboards and kitchen counters.
- Low maintenance - Simply soak the SteriLOCK like a regular airlock after use.
- Durable and safe - Made from tough food grade plastics, the SteriLOCK is virtually unbreakable, meaning you only buy this airlock once.
Using ‘Tortured Path Technology‘ the SteriLOCK’s patented nanoseal allows Co2 molecules to safely vent the fermentation chamber through micropores so small they prevent ingress of all contaminants – including both wild yeasts and even Bacteria. A truly unique ability that for the first time in fermentation history means fermenters can guarantee their precious creations remain contaminant free.
Include this unique ability with the many other unique benefits the SteriLOCK provides and it’s easy to see why it’s swiftly becoming recognised as the most advanced fermentation airlock in the world.
Note that grommet profile may differ to that pictured.