Speed Brewing: Techniques and Recipes for Fast Fermenting
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
Homebrew tastes great, it's inexpensive to make, and it's equally fun to brew old favorites and new recipes. There's only one thing stopping you from brewing your 1st or 101st batch: time. Whether it's your kids, your job, or a million other things, it can be hard to find a free brew day. Then there's the agonizing wait to crack that first cap.
But what if you could brew a session IPA in just a few hours? Or if you could brew a sour beer that's ready to drink in weeks instead of months? In Speed Brewing, author Mary Izett shows you how to make it happen. Whether you're a new or experienced brewer, you'll find time-saving techniques and recipes that save hours on brew day. You'll also find beers, ciders, and meads that pack big flavours but ferment quickly.
Lesser-known fast fermentables--boozy kombucha, kefir beer, spirited sodas, and more--ensure there are plenty of exciting experiments for even the most creative brewer. Whether you decide to brew the Bia Hoi, Smoked Summer Ale, or Strawberry-Peppercorn Short Mead, weeknights will never be the same.
- Views: 1414
- Brand: Sunstate
- Product Code: 9780760347379
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $21.77
Tags: beer brewing equipment, beer brewing kit, beer brewing supplies, beer kit, beer making kit, beer making supplies, brew your own beer, brew your own beer kit, brewing equipment, brewing supplies, home brew supplies, home brewing equipment, home brewing kit, homebrew, homebrew supply, wine kits, wine making equipment, wine making kits, wine making supplies