The Paleovedic Diet
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
The Paleovedic Diet: A Complete Program to Burn Fat, Increase Energy, and Reverse Disease: Akil Palanisamy, Robb Wolf
A groundbreaking total-body program that incorporates principles of Paleo nutrition, Ayurvedic medicine, and cutting-edge research.
In The Paleovedic Diet, Dr. Akil Palanisamy, MD, offers a comprehensive roadmap to optimal health combining the most effective aspects of the Paleo diet with Ayurveda, the time-tested traditional medical system of India, and the latest scientific research. Making complex ideas understandable and accessible, Dr. Akil delivers a simple, customized diet and lifestyle program to fit your unique body type.
Drawing upon on his extensive training and clinical experience, Dr. Akil skillfully separates fact from fiction, providing clarity on issues such as gluten sensitivity, misconceptions about carbs, meat-eating versus vegetarianism, good and bad fats, unknown superfoods (you’ll be surprised to see what’s included), nutritional supplements, and the critically important gut bacteria comprising your microbiome.
The Paleovedic Diet provides definitive, practical guidance on what to eat, how to move, how to sleep, how to manage stress, and even how to breathe. Dr. Akil's revolutionary three-week program (with meal plan and recipes) utilizes delicious nourishing foods, powerful healing spices, and intensive detoxification techniques to help you transform your body and mind.
- Views: 8971
- Brand: Sunstate
- Product Code: 9781634502320
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $26.14
Tags: introduction food fermenting, fermentation guide, gut health, gut bacteria, microbiome the, paleovedic, diet:, complete, program, burn, fat, increase, energy, and, reverse, disease:, akil, palanisamy, robb, wolf, books, dvds