Spiralise! 60 delicious meals to make with your spiraliser by Pete Evans
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
In Spiralise! Pete Evans shares his favourite recipes to make with spiralised veggies and fruit. Spiralisers are so easy to use and are a brilliant way to increase your vegetable intake - simply replace traditional carb-heavy pasta and noodles with veggie noodles. Spiralise! has easy-to-follow instructions for creating ribbons, spaghetti and noodles out of a whole host of vegetables and fruit, such as zucchinis, parsnips, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes, green papaya and apple. Then there's a range of enticing recipes for breakfasts, soups, vegetables and meat-based dishes. Try kung pao chicken with zoodles, prawn dumpling noodle soup, creamy pumpkin carbonara with parsnip noodles or pulled lamb burritos with chipotle mayo and carrot noodles. Like all of Pete's recipes, these ones are full of flavour and can be whipped up in no time. They are also free from dairy, legumes, grains and refined sugar, and packed with ingredients to make you feel happy and healthy - fresh vegetables and fruit, sustainable seafood, free-range meat, nuts, seeds and spices. It's time to swap your noodles for zoodles and create delicious veggie-packed meals that all of the family will love. Eating veggies has never been this much fun!
- Views: 5455
- Brand: Sunstate
- Product Code: 9781743548110
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $21.77