Ball Mason Blue Book Guide to Preserving: 37th Edition
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
Known around the world as the food preserver's bible, the Ball Blue Book Guide to Preserving is the ultimate guide to fresh preserving. Each edition is filled with fresh solutions for today's busy lifestyles to help everyone enjoy good food at the peak of flavor.
The Ball Blue Book Guide to Preserving is packed with over 500 tried-and-true recipes and guides you to the right tools and ingredients that make it easy to capture freshness. The Ball Blue Book is your complete guide to home canning and preserving. This book teaches you everything you need to know about Canning and Preserving, High-Acid Foods, Soft Spreads, Pickled Foods, Low-Acid Foods, Special Diet, Sweet & Savory Combinations, Freezing, Dehydrating and more.
This soft back, full color, book takes you step-by-step through the essentials of canning while giving you the knowledge to ensure the quality of your preserved food. Includes altitude adjustments and pre-canning planning. Guides you through what canning items are and how to use them. The Ball Blue Book includes instructions on water bath canning, pressure canning, dehydration and re-hydration, vacuum packing, and freezing. It also covers high and low acidic foods, pickled foods, spreads, meats, fish, fruits, and vegetables. Shows step-by-step guides on canning tomatoes and green beans and more with photos to guide you through the whole process. Includes special diets and problem solving, and solutions to the modern day busy lifestyle. Easy to follow recipes for the beginner and the expert alike. This is a must have for every preserving kitchen.
The 37th edition is the latest edition for 2015 and has new and updated recipes with 200 pages to guide you as you learn about preserving. Includes brand new recipes for canning, pickling, dehydrating, and freezing food. It’s your must-have source for timesaving tricks and meal-prep tips. Inside, you’ll find information about equipment and step-by-step instructions for each preserving method, and much more!
- Views: 22618
- Brand: Ball Mason Jars
- Product Code: Ball Blue Book New Edition
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $16.32