2013 was the 100th anniversary of the first series of jars designed by Ball brothers, each jar intended to be better than the one before. 1913 saw the launch of the first true "Perfect Mason" jar. 1914 was followed by the "Perfection". 2014 is the second year of a series of limited edition jars being released to mark the anniversary period. This year the colour is spring green.
These limited edition jars are a celebration of the heritage, featuring a heritage green color and embossed logos on the front and back. These vintage-inspired jars maintain all of Ball's modern standards for quality and reliability. Perfect for all of your home canning needs... or as a collectible item!
- New Jar Design!
- 6 Ball Regular Pints in period correct green
- US pint is roughly 440ml
- Modern standards for quality and reliability
- Perfect for all of your home canning needs,or as a collector’s item
- Vintage Ball embossed logo (front)
- 100 Year Anniversary period 1913 - 1915 embossed on glass (back)
These are being made strictly for Ball's commemorative years.