125ml / 200ml RED Bormioli Rocco Fido Swing Top Preserving Jar with Red Lid
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
The Bormioli Rocco Fido range of jars features jars with a glass swing lid that closes down on a rubber seal and locks by way of a wire bail. This allows an air tight seal for a wide range of foods including dried goods, dehydrated fruit and vegetables, pickles and chutneys, and oils. These jars are not suitable for use in any sort of preserving process such as water bathing (using a Fowlers Vacola, Ozfarmer or Ball preserving unit for example) or pressure canning.
125ml 7.5cm x 8.5cm (high) mouth opening 7.5cm
200ml 8.5cm x 8.5cm (high) mouth opening 7.5cm
Both jars are the perfect size for jams, chutneys, pates. The cherry red lid would make these a beautiful jar to serve yoghurt with berries.
The fine tradition of the Bormioli Rocco Group coincides with the very history of glass: the first glassworks was established in Parma in 1825. Over the years Bormioli Rocco has developed a special talent, that of combining time-honoured craftsmanship and the passion of master glassmakers with modern industrial processes.
- Views: 29758
- Brand: Bormioli Rocco
- Product Code: BR7815
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2.50
Tags: fido jars, bormioli rocco, storage jars bottles, bormioli-rocco-fido, pate jar, terrine jar, dessert jar, jar with red lid swing, top, preserving, glass, 125ml, 200ml, collection, cherry, monthly, specials