Milk Warmer Dairy Electric for Calf Milk
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
There is no doubt calves do better on warm milk. Our 240 volt Milk Warmer uses a 2000 watt element encased in alloy for immersing in milk or any liquid to a maximum 70cm depth. For deeper containers and plastic bottom containers machine must be suspended or stood on a suitable stand. (Do not suspend warmer by the handles - see our suspension device also available.)
The Teflon-coated model (black boot model) reduces the tedious task of cleaning milk from the element area (this is the "premium" option)
These warmers will heat 100 litres of milk from 17 C to 37 C in approx 1 hour. Lift out and rinse off immediately. When fed warm milk calves grow faster and have less disease and will quickly pay for the value of the milk warmer. For warming large volumes (trailers etc) we suggest you use a standard electric plug timer set for required time before feeding. Milk will be warm when you are ready to go.
Note: Rubbing cooking oil into the element before using will reduce milk deposits. If used for heating colostrum you must thin with warm water or stir frequently to prevent build-up on element.
Total Height;- 94 cm
Boot Diameter;- 15,5 cm
Weight;- 3,4 Kg
Usable Depth;- Min 15cm (6 in) Max 82 cm. (32 in)
Warming Table, 20lt water starting at 14C.
|5 min||20C||10 min||30C|
|16 min||40C||23 min||50C|
|31 min||60C||41 min||70C|
|54 min||80C||69 min||90C|
Note listing is for warmer only, not the containers.
- Views: 22784
- Brand: Farming Supplies
- Product Code: 204616
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $490.00