Draminski Mastitis Tester
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
Available in 3 versions: standard, 4X Memory and Four-Cup.
The Draminski electronic mastitis tester is used by dairy farmers around the world. It is a well-proven and extremely reliable device indicating foremilk conductivity and consequent subclinical mastitis.
The design is very convenient to use with the test switch being located under the handle for effortless activation without changing your grip. Conductivity readings are displayed in a digital format on a large-screen LCD display highly visible even in poorly lit dairies.
With Draminski the higher the conductivity reading the healthier the milk. Readings above 300 generally can be taken to indicate a healthy uninfected quarter and under 250 to be suspected subclinical mastitis.
But remember- no conductivity meter gives absolute readings of healthy or unhealthy quarters or of cell counts. Readings can only be used as inter-quarter comparisons. Four quarters with low but consistent readings may be perfectly normal and healthy.
Watch out for different quarters. If the variation between quarters is greater than about 50 then care should be taken to either treat the quarter or to at least monitor it to identify any deterioration.
The Draminski tester is supplied in a convenient and practical plastic carry box and has a comprehensive instruction booklet.
The 4X Memory version from Draminski allows the retention of the readings from four quarters. To start the screen shows 4 sets of blinking dashes.
After each teat sample is taken the dashes are replaced with the conductivity reading and retained on screen until all four quarters are tested. Very easy to use.
Full instructions supplied.
The latest development from Draminski is the Four-Cup version which has obvious benefits. There is no need to remember the sequential quarter readings. They are all right there. There is no question about identifying the affected quarter.
After reading just shake out the samples and go on to the next cow.
- Views: 18777
- Brand: Farming Supplies
- Product Code: 204447
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $635.45