Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
Udder Gun/Airline Sprayer Dairy (complete)
Invented and developed by Waiuku dairy farmer Max Irwin, the Udder Gun uses compressed air through a special nozzle to emulsify the spray. This allows previously un-sprayable products such as Udder Comfort, to be easily sprayed. But the really big benefit is this system reduces the amount of spray used by about 20-25%. With high-value products such as Udder Comfort*, this means the Udder Gun will pay for itself very quickly. This is aside from the great savings in time that the Udder Gun brings. The Udder Gun container holds one litre of product. This is held in one hand, with the Udder Gun in the other.
Air pressure required is about 30-35 psi and volume usage is not high, so a small portable-type compressor is all that is required to operate it.
*For blue Udder Comfort the gun regulator needs to be removed.
- Views: 5158
- Brand: Farming Supplies
- Product Code: 214675
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $326.36