A subcutaneous infusion of calcium for the treatment of hypocalcaemia (Milk Fever) in cattle
- Calcium (as Ca Gluconate) – 16.7g/500ml
- *Equivalent to 400g/L Calcium Borogluconate
For the treatment of hypocalcaemia (Milk Fever)
Dosage and administration
- Administer via sub cutaneous injection,
- Dose (cattle): Small cows: 350ml & Large cows: 500ml
- Repeat dose in two hours if deemed necessary. Discard an un-used portion.
Store below 30 degrees (room temperature) Protect from light.
Warnings and contraindications
- Use of this product intravenously may be hazardous to the animal and advice from a registered veterinary surgeon should be sought.
- Caution: Avoid carcass damage.
- This product must be injected under the skin.