Equimax LV Horse Wormer Paste 7.49g
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
Oral broad spectrum control agent for horses in a low volume paste presentation. For treatment and control of all equine parasites including tapeworms and bots.
Ivermectin 18.7 mg/g; Praziquantel 140mg/g
Up to 100% effective against:
- Large Strongyles
- Small Strongyles
- Large Mouth Stomach Worms
- Neck Threadworms
- lntestinal Threadworms
- Summer Sores
Control of skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous larvae (summer sores), and Onchocerca spp. microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
The syringe was developed by Virbac to provide horse owners with a delivery system that is more accurate and more efficient and ergonomically designed for ease of use.
Its many special features include;
- Robust, lockable dose adjuster.
- Clear, large print dosing scale on both sides for right and left-handed use.
- Plunger marked in 50kg graduations for more accurate assessment of dose.
- Curved finger grip and plunger for surer handling.
- Shorter body suits even the smallest hands.
- Large wing-cap for quick, single-handed removal.
Directions for Use
- Equimax® Ivermectin LV Oral Paste For Horses should be delivered direct into the horses mouth.
- Choose the right graduation.
- Check that the horse's mouth is empty.
- Insert the nozzle of the syringe into the side of the horse's mouth in the gap between the front and back teeth (interdental space).
- Push the contents of the syringe directly on the back of the tongue (posterior part of the tongue).
- Raise the horse's head immediately for a few seconds to make sure that the horse swallows the paste.
We recommend the worming bit to help ensure the paste is properly dispensed.
1mL/ 100kg of bodyweight is the recommended dose rate. The first division delivers enough paste to treat 100 kg. Each subsequent syringe division delivers enough paste to treat 50 kg of bodyweight. The syringe delivers sufficient paste to treat 600 kg of bodyweight at the recommended dose rate.
- Views: 5337
- Brand: Farming Supplies
- Product Code: E2545
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $15.41