Tracerite Copper Capsules for Goats and Sheep 50 tablets
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
Copper Capsules for Adult Sheep and Goats (2.5g)
For prevention and treatment of copper deficiency in sheep and goats
Australian Made. Australian Owned.
Each capsule contains 2.1g of Copper (as copper oxide).
A soluble gelatine capsule (USP) containing 2.5g of sustained release copper oxide rods (copper needles) which contains 86% +/- 5% elemental copper for oral administration.
Tracerite Copper Capsules for Adult Sheep and Goats (2.5g) are indicated for the treatment and prevention of copper deficiency in adult sheep and goats. The Tracerite capsule is administered orally and dissolves in the rumen, releasing the copper oxide needles that lodge in the folds of the reticulum and abomasum. The copper oxide needles then slowly dissolve to release copper that is absorbed by the animal from the intestinal tract. The copper is stored in the liver and released gradually over time into the circulation.
Proven technology that is reliable and long lasting
Effective copper supplementation for 12 months
May be administered as required with Selenium pellets (bullets) and/or Cobalt pellets (bullets).
One capsule administered orally per animal.
Dose animals late winter or early spring unless copper supplementation is required immediately.
Dose pregnant animals early in pregnancy to allow protection of the new born against copper deficiency.
In Liver Fluke endemic areas, treat animals with a flukicide at least 3 weeks before using this copper supplement.
The capsule must be administered using an applicator or balling gun that delivers the capsule directly into the gullet. The capsule must be swallowed by the animal to be effective.
Contraindications and Precautions
Do not use in animals less than 2 months of age
Do not administer this product to animals of unknown copper status or those treated with any other source of copper within the previous 12 months. Do not repeat the dose within 12 months
Do not use this product in association with Selenium supplementation unless deficiency of both minerals has been confirmed
Do not administer to animals suffering from any form of liver disease such as jaundice or liver fluke or to animals grazing plants containing toxic alkaloids e.g. Heliotrope, Ragwort, Paterson's Curse (Salvation Jane)
Seek Veterinary Advice to verify the Copper status of the animals before treatment.
3 years after manufacture.
Store below 30°C (room temperature) in the original container in a dry place.
50 - pack pail
Withholding Period (Australia)
Meat and Milk - Nil.
Export Slaughter Interval (ESI) not required.
APVMA Approval Number 64054.
- Views: 1007
- Brand: Farming Supplies
- Product Code: Copper capsules sheep
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $54.50
Tags: tracerite copper capsules for goats and sheep, copper bolus for sheep, barber pole worm, barber pole worm in sheep, barber pole worm treatment, barber's pole worm drench, barbers pole drench, best wormer for barber pole worms in sheep, copper bolus for goats, cydectin for goats, goat dewormer, worm medicine