110mm Concrete Fence Posts
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
These pre-stressed concrete fence posts are made using special materials, methods and manufacturing processes to ensure consistent quality and strength.
Being fire resistant, rot and termite resistant, concrete posts are a great alternative to traditional intermediate timber and steel fence posts. The concrete post is strong and durable consisting of two pre-stressed reinforcing strands and 40MPA concrete. Concrete posts have pre-made holes for barb wire and plain wire or stock mesh.
- Manufactured using 40 MPA concrete with two reinforcing strands
- Manufactured in various widths and hole configurations
- Wire hole pattern similar to standard steel pickets
- Shape uniformity makes them easy to install
- Competitively priced in comparison to timber posts
|Post size||Holes||Weight each|
|1.8m / 5.9ft||7 x 13mm||27.5kg|
|2.05m /6.7ft||8 x 13mm||31.6kg|
|2.2m / 7.2ft||4 x 30mm 1 x 10mm||34kg **|
|2.4m / 8ft||10 x 13mm||37kg|
|3m / 10ft||12 x 13mm||46.3kg|
** The 2.2m post is a narrower 4 barb concrete fence post. It is mainly used with high tensile wire (not Iowa or heavy gauge strand) and these posts are not suitable for cattle.
Note that costs do not include freight:contact us for a freight quote or arrange collection from our South Kempsey depot. Delivery must be to a physical address not a postal address (eg PO Box, Parcel Locker).
- Views: 186
- Brand: Farming Supplies
- Product Code: FP22
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $17.73