Shuroo Mk V High Frequency Vehicle Protection System Black Finish
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
- Helps prevent collisions with wildlife.
- Fits all vehicles from small cars to road trains.
- Works day & night; rain, hail or shine.
- Utilizes cutting-edge high frequency technology.
- Designed Aussie-tough for the harshest conditions.
- Lightweight super-strength injection-moulded casing.
- Includes full mounting and wiring.
ShuRoo is an Australian designed high-frequency vehicle protection system that helps to combat the problem of wildlife collision, particularly with kangaroos.
For nigh on 30 years, ShuRoo has worked with amazing success, proving itself over millions of kilometres of real situation implementation—such as fleet, commercial, and domestic vehicle applications—to drastically reduce the instance of kangaroo collisions.
How ShuRoo works
ShuRoo creates a unique pattern of high-frequency sound that is silent to humans but creates an extremely loud police siren type of alert to kangaroos. Any kangaroo in the ShuRoo range of projection, which is approximately 400 metres ahead of, and 50 metres either side of, your vehicle, will be alerted to your approach and likely move in the opposite direction, out of the projection range, or simply stay put where it is and watch you safely drive by.
ShuRoo is not a magical forcefield,but works to improve the awareness of both driver and animal to help avoid collisions or to help avoid accidents caused by sudden, uncontrolled swerving.
Light but super strong, super sleek— it’s the NEW Mk V ShuRoo!
The new Mk V ShuRoo boasts a lightweight super-strength injection-moulded casing made to withstand the toughest of driving environments.
The new Mk V provides improved functional and aesthetic solutions. The lighter overall unit weight—less than 1kg—means ShuRoo can easily be adapted to all sizes of vehicle, offering no hindrance to smaller panels, front-end sensors, bull-bars and so forth.
And the new Mk V is now available in the choice of a black or chromes fascia, allowing ShuRoo to look even more aesthetically smart—regardless of the colour of your vehicle.
ShuRoo works day and night, rain or shine, all year round. It helps protect drivers and passengers from injury, avoids downtime losses and costly insurance claims, and takes care of OH&S requirements for employers.
Insects, dirt and weather will not affect ShuRoo’s perforance. Regular, common sense maintenance is required to ensure the ShuRoo speakers are clear of any impediment, such as caked-on mud, to transmit their high-frequency signal. Speakers are recommended for servicing every 100,000 kilometres.
Easy to install
The one-piece compact design allows for easy installation to cars, RVs, trucks and buses. The new Mk V ShuRoo unit weighs less than one kilogram. It’s approximately 330 mm wide, 75 mm high, and 75 mm deep. It’s as simple to fit as driving lights; you can do it yourself or simply have your local auto-electrician fit it for you.
By alerting kangaroos to your presence up to 400 metres away, ShuRoo gives them plenty of time get out of your way, helping to reduce the road toll of our native wildlife.
Fits all vehicles
The new Mk V ShuRoo fits all vehicles, from small cars to road trains! It is finished in chrome or black and blends well into your vehicle’s colour scheme.
- Views: 227
- Brand: Shuroo
- Product Code: SLMKV-Black
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $540.91