Simple DIY Ferments that Prove Homemade is Always Better
Fermentation has given us some of the food world's most treasured delights, and with DIY Fermentation, making delicious probiotic foods in your own kitchen has never been easier.
Accessible overviews of fundamental fermentation techniques and step-by-step recipes provide the basic skills you will turn to again and again as you experiment with nourishing ferments at home.
Work your way through a wide range of do-it-yourself fermentation projects with:
- 100+ recipes to make your own sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles, kefir, yogurt, vinegar, kombucha, hard apple cider, and more
- Recipes ranging from beginner to advanced to put your skills to the test
- Detailed troubleshooting guides to ensure fermentation success
- Insider tips and anecdotes from fermentation experts
- Step-by-step illustrations to stay on track
- A bonus chapter integrating homemade ferments into everyday cooking
Enjoy all the health benefits and delicious flavors of naturally fermented vegetables, fruits, dairy, beverages, breads, condiments, and much more with this invaluable guide to unleash your inner DIYer and master your fermentation skills.
- Views: 11117
- Brand: Sunstate
- Product Code: 9781623155285
- Availability: In Stock
- ex Gst: $20.91