Seoul Food Korean Cookbook Korean Cooking from Kimchi & Bibimbap to Fried Chicken & Bingsoo
Eat Like a Local with Updated Recipes for Authentic Korean Cooking
To capture the different flavors of Korea’s thriving food scene, the Seoul Food Korean Cookbook offers a wide range of recipes for traditional and modern Korean dishes.
Whether you hope to recreate your mother’s Sliced Barbecued Beef (bulgogi) or replicate the Spicy Stir-Fried Rice Cakes (tteokbokki) from your trip to Korea, the Seoul Food Korean Cookbook takes you there.
• 135 step-by-step recipes for Korean barbecue, kimchi, and more that any home cook can prepare with ease
• Korean recipe names and ingredients listed in English, Korean, and Romanized Korean
• A concise overview of Korean cooking, food customs, table manners, and restaurant dining tips
• Detailed lists of kitchen essentials, pantry staples, and Korean cooking ingredients, with photos and shopping resources
• Special chapters for Korean bar food (anju) like Pork Bone Soup (gamjatang) and fusion favorites like Army Base Stew (budae chigae)
About the Author: Naomi Imatome-Yun is the author of the Korean cookbook Cooking with Gochujang: Asia's Original Hot Sauce and has been the Korean food editor for About.com since 2008. Her work appears in USA Today, Yahoo, and Dining Out.
- Likes: 2029
- See more products from this brand.
- Product Code: 9781623156510
- Availability: In Stock
- ex Gst: $20.45