Cetrigen Anti Bacterial Wound Purple Trigger Spray 500ml
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
- Contains an antiseptic to protect wounds from infection
CETRIGEN contains cetrimide, a well known antiseptic compound with antibacterial properties that inhibits the growth of bacteria in the wound and helps to prevent re-infection. Infection is a risk to any wound, no matter how minor, and if it becomes established in a wound it can delay the healing process and lead to more severe or additional problems like scarring and proud flesh.
- Contains two powerful insect repellents
DEET contained in CETRIGEN is regarded as one of the most effective insect repelling compounds available. DEET acts by creating a shield of repellent vapour as it evaporates. This shield confuses insects so they can’t locate the animal to land on. Di-N-propyl isocinchomeronate is also an effective insect repellent and works with DEET to create a stronger barrier. These two insect repellents provide effective protection for wounds to prevent them from damage due to insects.
- Registered for use on all animals
CETRIGEN’s broad species application means that it is a versatile treatment option for all animals. This means there is no need to keep multiple products on hand to treat different animals in multiple species households. CETRIGEN can be safely used on all domestic pets and farm animals.
- Contains a purple dye
CETRIGEN is sometimes known as purple spray due to the unique bright purple colouring of the product. A purple dye is included in the formulation so that the area treated can be easily identified to ensure full coverage. The dye will remain intact on the wound under most conditions so that treated areas can be quickly identified each day.
- Convenient presentation
CETRIGEN is available in a 100g aerosol and a 500mL trigger spray. Two practical presentations to suit a wide variety of situations and uses. The trigger spray applicator is noiseless and is also adjustable to provide various spray patterns to enable adequate coverage of the area being treated. The aerosol presentation does not contain compounds that are harmful to the environment and comes in a conveniently sized robust can.
- Wound healing due to anti-bacterial action.
- Preventing insect infestation of wounds and repelling insects from wounds.
- Helps to control fly strike.
- Complete wound coverage – purple dye in CETRIGEN shows the extent and coverage of the area being treated.
- Multi-species use
- Views: 55
- Brand: Farming Supplies
- Product Code: 3954
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $27.23