Eraquell Pellets Womers for Horses
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
For the treatment and control of common worms and bots in horses including large strongyles (bloodworms) (Strongylus spp., Triodontophorus spp.), small strongyles (redworms) (Cyathostomum spp.) Including benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains, pinworms (Oxyuris equi), large roundworms (Parascaris equorum), hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei), intestinal threadworms (Strongyloides westeri), bots (Gasterophilus spp.) and lungworm (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi).
WHAT ARE ERAQUELL® PELLETS?
Cereal-based pellets that look and smell like pony cubes
A safe and effective wormer that controls internal equine parasites and all three species of bots
An alternative to traditional paste and liquid wormers
The palatable choice for horses that are difficult to worm, just add ERAQUELL to their feed
A mectin-based wormer for the treatment of all common worms and bots. Each sachet of ERAQUELL treats a horse up to 700 kg
Safe to use on all adult horses including pregnant mares and breeding stallions. ERAQUELL PELLETS are not suitable for use on foals due to risk of incorrect dosing and subsequent adverse outcomes
WHY CHOOSE ERAQUELL?
Palatable pellet in a small dose size
The bite-sized pellets are readily accepted by most horses directly from the feed bucket. For very fussy eaters, mixing the ERAQUELL PELLETS with a handful of the horse’s usual pre-mixed feed will ensure the entire dose is consumed.
Broad Spectrum wormer
The ivermectin in ERAQUELL provides a broad-spectrum anti-parasiticide for control of all equine worms (except tapeworm) including bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms and skin parasites (summer sores and neck threadworms).
To protect against worm related disease
In cases where horse owners may struggle to give their horses a paste, ERAQUELL provides an alternative solution to a paste based mectin wormer in autumn. Note there still will be a need to give a non-mectin wormer in Spring time. Use of faecal egg testing will help determine worming requirements for the rest of the year.
Track record of safety
Extensive trials have proven the safety and efficacy of ERAQUELL PELLETS. Due to difficulties in accurately measuring a dose it is not recommended to administer ERAQUELL PELLETS to foals.
Treats a 700kg horse in one dose
Each 35g sachet of ERAQUELL PELLETS will treat a 700kg animal meaning most horses can be easily treated with a single sachet.
Ivermectin 4mg/g in a cereal based pellet
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Dose at 5g per 100kg bodyweight.
Each sachet of ERAQUELL PELLETS treats a horse up to 700kg
- Views: 85
- Brand: Farming Supplies
- Product Code: 3913
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $24.50