Sykes Big-L Wormer for Poultry and Pigs 500ml
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
Sykes Big L Wormer for Poultry and Pigs may be either mixed with the feed or given as a drench.
Drench- 5mL/10kg liveweight to a maximum of 70mL for pigs weighing 140kg and over.
In Feed- Calculate accurately the weight of the pigs and measure out dose accurately. Dose at the rate of 5mL/10kg. Hence pigs of 40kg will need 200mL. Add sufficient water or skim milk to dampen the mash or pellet then mix thoroughly. May be given in skim milk only.
NOTE: It is important with pigs that the wormer is consumed quickly, therefore make sure that the pigs are slightly hungry before administration, ensure they have ample feeding space and that pigs of a comparative size are treated together. Treat small or weak pigs separately.
For the treatment of Large Round Worm, Hair Worm or Caecal Worm, dilute 100mL of Sykes Big L wormer with 2 litres of clean drinking water. If treating Large Round Worm only dilute 100mL with 3 litres of water. The dose should be consumed in the shortest possible time. It is best to withhold water from birds for 2 hours before nightfall. Administer medicated water so that birds will drink at daylight. Replace with clean water after 8 hours or when medication is consumed, taking care to wash out water tanks first. Birds under continuous light should be treated by withholding water for 2 hours, then give the medicated solution. Dose at the rate of 350mL medicated water for each 10kg live weight. Administer in usual drinkers.
Is Big L Pig & Poultry safe to feed to young birds?
Yes Big L Pig & poultry is safe for young birds, the dose at the same rate, they just drink as much as they need. The important thing is not to do it on too hot a day, so they don’t get stressed
How Often to Worm:
Every 3-6 months or every change of season
PIG MEAT: Do not use less than 3 days before slaughter for human consumption POULTRY MEAT: Do not use less than 7 days before slaughter for human consumption EGGS: Nil
- Views: 251
- Brand: Farming Supplies
- Product Code: 18649
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $27.23