Add the freshness of summer's harvest to your emergency food supply with these Freeze-Dried Green Beans pouches. The freeze-dehydration method locks in the fresh flavour and excellent nutrition. Use in your favourite recipes, add to salads or serve on their own!
Buy a pouch or 2 for your everyday cooking for nutrition on demand. Don't forget to store an extra pouch in your emergency kit for a nutrient boost in a crisis. The Freeze-Dried Green Beans pouch weighs 1.13 oz (32g) per pouch. Price is per pouch.
Freeze-Dried Green Beans Features:
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- 8 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
Directions for Freeze-Dried Beans:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- For one serving, mix 1/4 cup of green beans with 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, or microwave for 1-2 minutes for rehydration. Drain excess water.
Freeze-dried green beans
- Bake with olive oil and bread crumbs for an easy side
- Add to salads
- Use in stuffing and casseroles
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. (13 – 21 degrees C) Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.