Veggie Saver Vegetable Garden Net
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
Veggie Saver is a tent-shaped garden net providing natural protection for vegetables, against insects such as fruit fly, cabbage moth, grasshoppers and beetles, as well as birds, bats, possums and rodents. Environmentally friendly, it avoids wasting money on harmful chemical sprays, bird scarers, ultrasonic devices or baits. Veggie Saver is ideal for organic vegetable production.
Size and Specifications:
Veggie Saver has a 2m square roof with 2m skirt. Pleats in three sides provide a ground circumference of 11m. An overlapped opening on one side allows easy installation and access to vegetables throughout the growing season, without the need to remove the net. The opening can be closed with wooden pegs.
Veggie Saver is made from white, UV-stabilised HDPE, woven monofilament 2mm netting. 50gsm Small mesh and 15% shade factor help guard against hail, wind and sunburn damage, while providing sufficient light and airflow for healthy vegetable production.
The Veggie Saver net can be set up over four poles. If using metal star-stakes, use plastic caps to prevent catching. Lengths of poly-pipe can be criss-crossed over the poles to create a domed roof. The net can be anchored to the ground with lengths of wood. Alternatively, loops of twine can be tied to corners of the net and fixed to the ground with tent or irrigation pegs.
- Veggie Saver is suitable for most vegetables, including leafy vegetables, root vegetables, tomatoes, eggplant, capsicum, peas and beans. Do not use Veggie Saver over crops that require bee pollination, eg strawberries and melons. (See the Pollination Guide below)
- Veggie Saver is wildlife friendly due to its colour and small mesh-size which prevents birds and animals from becoming snagged.
- With care, your Veggie Saver net will last many seasons.
Only use Veggie Saver nets over self-pollinating plants that do not require bees or other insects for pollination.
self-pollinating vegetables and fruit
- peas and beans
- lettuce and endive
- tomato, capsicum and eggplant
- leafy vegetables, like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower
- Asian greens, like bok choy, pak choy, tatsoi
- root crops, like carrots, parsnips and beetroot
- Views: 16268
- Brand: Imported
- Product Code: DIY020NET
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $52.27