Calf Lipase 20g FREE POSTAGE (Australia Only)
This lipase offers a sharp lingering 'peccorino' profile that harks back to ancient Roman times and is still very popular today.
Lipase is a preservative free enzyme made from animal tissue. It brings additional flavour to milk which helps develop the various flavour profiles in your cheese
Dosage is dependent on taste preferences.
- Use between 0.1 and 0.5 grams per litre of milk.
- Add directly to milk at the same time as adding culture and before adding rennet
- Product has been freeze dried and is best stored in the freezer.
It will last at room temperature for up to one month which is sufficient for freighting purposes.
- Views: 19394
- See more products from this brand.
- Product Code: Calf Lipase 20g
- Availability: In Stock
- ex Gst: $7.73