Artisans Cheesemaking Kit
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
The ultimate kit for cheese lovers and the perfect beginner's kit!
The Artisan Cheese Kit has nearly everything you need to create an array of delicious fresh and aged hard cheeses at home. Just add milk. No artificial flavours and preservative free.
This deluxe beginners' kit combines the Fresh Cheese Kit, Italian Cheese Kit, the Hard Cheeses kit (now discontinued), a cheese wax and melting bowl and the hard cheese press.
This kit contains all the equipment and ingredients to make up to 20 batches (10 kg in total) of cheese.
Make: mozzarella, ricotta, ricotta salata, mascarpone, quark, cottage cheese, feta, goat's feta, goat's milk spreadable cheese, halloumi, light cream cheese and french style cream cheese, farmhouse butter, Chevre Frais, colby, cheddar, havarti, Caerphilly and Wensleydale at home! All consumables can be purchased separately once used.
- Hard cheese press
- cheese wax and melting bowl
- feta moulds (2)
- small ricotta basket with container
- vegetarian rennet tablets (20)
- artisan's cheese salt
- calcium chloride
- cheese cloth
- citric acid
- cheese mat
- mesophilic starter culture (MW3)
- curd knife
- culture and enzyme measuring spoons
- draining spoon
- anatto colourant
- instruction manual and recipe booklet.
The mesophilic culture is shelf stable for 8 months at temperatures under 25 degrees celcius. However, we suggest storing cultures in the freezer when you get them in order to prolong the life of the culture. The culture contains a very small amount of dairy. If this is a problem you can purchase separately our Ozfarmer mesophilic culture which is in dextrose not milk powder.
If you are new to cheesemaking, there are a few other items you may need to include. These are listed in the optional accessories and include a good stainless steel non reactive pot and a cheese vat/incubator. If you are considering making lots of hard cheeses, a special fridge to mature your cheeses should be considered. A standard household fridge is generally too dry to effectively age hard cheeses and a specially adapted fridge or wine fridge are highly recommended for best results.
- Views: 38435
- Brand: Mad Millie
- Product Code: 73534
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $109.05