20 x MAXT MaxTensor Fence Wire Joiner and Tensioner Medium
MaxTensor's exclusively patented system features all metal construction designed for maximum quality, reliability, and ease of use when joining and tensioning wire.
Available in two sizes:
• Medium for joining and tensioning fencing wire and fabricated fence is suitable for 1.8mm to 3.2mm wire (max load 400kg, 3.9kN)
• Large for joining and tensioning fencing and horticultural wire is suitable for 2.7mm to 4.4mm wire (max load 600kg, 5.8kN) Separate listing, currently unavailable
1. Zinc Alloy Housing - Inside and out, MaxTensor is designed for maximum corrosion resistance and durability in all conditions.
2. Stainless Steel Spring - Stainless steel was chosen as the most effective spring material after extensive field trials and extended salt water spray testing.
3.Cam Wedge Mechanism - The hard alloy material, chosen over plastic and ceramics, provides exceptional resistance to corrosion and the wear-and-tear of vibration. The size of the roller teeth have been carefully calibrated for maximum grip without the need for large teeth that can damage or break high tensile wires
1. Designed for ease of entry - MaxTensor Joiners and Tensioners patented design provides smooth entry points to save time when feeding-in the wire.
2. Increased Wire Spacings - MaxTensor has a specifically designed wide gap between the wires to minimise condensation. This has the dual benefit of protecting wire against corrosion inside the joiner, making it easier to fit and use the tensioning tool.
With millions sold globally, MaxTensor's patented system is industry tested and proven against the best the world has to offer. Made in the EU to strict specifications.
- Stock: 6
- Model: 12157
- MPN: 40275