1kg Molodri Diatomaceous Earth with Dried Molasses
Molodri is a blend of liquid molasses and diatomite (approx. 50% molasses by weight) carefully formulated in a special process which converts the molasses to a dry powder form for convenience. It is used as a feed attractant and appetite stimulant for cattle, horses, sheep, goats, pigs and poultry. The product is approved under ERA section 47 as suitable for pet, stock or aquaculture.
You will never want to use liquid molasses again.
The diatomite used in the mix is from a sedimentary rock made up primarily of amorphous silica, not crystalline silica.
Molodri is approximately 1.7 times the volume of liquid molasses, which allows for easier mixing and a more even distribution of the product throughout the completed mix.
- Maximises feed intake in prepared feeds
- Economical and cost effective
- Convenient – no mess
- Improved palatability with poor quality feed (moist grain, cotton seed, etc)
- Masks unpalatable feed ingredients (pre-mixes, urea, etc)
- Increased feed stimulation for fussy eaters when changing rations
- May help in dealing with intestinal parasites
Many animals will eat this straight with no adverse affects but for greatest economy feed at a rate of 2 - 10% of feed volume.
METABOLISABLE ENERGY 5.5 MJ/kg
OTHER SUGARS 10%
SILICON DIOXIDE 48.5%
Note that the weight is the weight when packed. Some settling can occur over time and actual weight can be affected by weather and prevailing humidity.
- Model: molodri