Novatwist Plastic Screw Cap
Novatwist Plastic Screw Caps are the first top-of-the-line plastic screw cap for glass or P.E.T. wine and spirits bottles. They can be applied by hand so are perfect for home brew and wine making.
The cap features an elegant design with the absence of visible threads.
Featuring a tin saran liner, the cap ensures that the seal between the wine and the bottle is the same as traditional metal screw caps.
- Opening and closing is done with ease and comfort.
- Opening torques are consistent.
- The caps remain airtight and can be applied and reapplied repeatedly without loss of effectiveness.
- Novatwist enables a safe use (no cutting edges).
- Bottles can be stored upright or lying down.
- Original aromas are preserved.
- High resistance to shocks (seals will not break) and handling during transport and storage.
- The Novatwist cap is dent resistant if tapped or stacked.
- Finally, Novatwist offers the opportunity to promote respect for the environment.
- Fully recyclable cap made of polypropylene (PP) and polyetylene (PE).
- Reduced impact on landfill thanks to low greenhouse gas emissions.
Right from the manufacturing stage throughout its life cycle, Novatwist contributes to reducing packaging waste and lowering overall carbon footprint.
To apply simply push the novatwist capsule down by hand onto the bottle and then TWIST until the seal is firm.
Colour Black. Available in lots of 10.
- Stock: 10
- Model: 45470
- MPN: 40287