Oil-LESS Pump to Suit Harvest Right Freeze Drier: Standalone or Upgrade SOLD OUT UNTIL 2024
- Model: SP-GW220
The oil-less pump to suit Harvest Right freeze driers saves the stress of checking and changing the oil in your vacuum pump. A real plus if you are doing a lot of freeze drying!
240 V to suit Australian power
Available as an upgrade when purchased with a freeze dryer or as an upgrade order which attracts an additional charge.
PREORDER TERMS (applicable if item title says PREORDER)
Preorder means that the item is not currently in stock.
You can preorder a unit and pay a deposit to hold the order. The balance will be payable once stock is on hand and ready to ship. Deposits are non refundable under all conditions but can be transferred to another product at our discretion.
If you need the product right away, please do not order. We do not have stocks.
The oil free pump is covered by Harvest Right’s 1 year warranty period subject to the following usage conditions:
Normal Responsibilities of the Consumer:
This warranty applies only to freeze dryers used in clean environments and when operated in accordance with Harvest Right instructions. The consumer is responsible for the following items:
1. Proper use of the appliance in accordance with the instructions provided with the product.
2.Proper installation in accordance with the instructions provided with the appliance and in accordance with all local electrical codes.
3. Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses, repair of loose connections or defects in house wiring.
4. The appliance must be operated in a clean open area that has plenty of airflow and is not above 95°F (35°C) or below 35° F (2°C).
5. Damages to the appliance during or after installation. Do not lift the unit by holding onto the door.
6. Properly maintaining and operating the freeze dryer and vacuum pump.
7. Ensuring freeze-dried food, or other freeze-dried material, are completely dry prior to packaging.
8. Ensuring proper, durable containers are used. Containers, once sealed, must not allow water or air to penetrate them.
9. Ensuring sufficient/proper, fresh oxygen absorbers are included in the sealed container with the freeze dried material. They must not have expired or been exposed to the air prematurely for too long of a time.
Harvest Right accepts no responsibility for the quality of freeze-dried food or freeze-dried materials; nor does it accept responsibility for the packaging of the food or other freeze-dried material.
1. Any modifications or add-on after-market accessories will void the warranty in its entirety.
2. Consequential or incidental damages such as, but not limited to, property damage and incidental expenses resulting from any breach of this written or any implied warranty.
3. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material.
4. Damages caused by services performed by persons other than authorized by Harvest Right
5. Parts other than Harvest Right repair parts or parts obtained from suppliers other than Harvest Right personnel
6. External causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, or acts of God.
7. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered and cannot be readily determined.
8. Using an extension cord instead of direct line connection to available power supply.
9. Claims for personal injuries, incidental or consequential damages, or economic loss (profit or revenue), however caused.
10. If you are not the original owner of the freeze dryer, the warranty no longer applies.