Rat shot Rodent Kill Bait Station Locked
Rodenticides of any brand should always be applied through the use of bait stations. Although it’s not required to do so by law there are a number of very good reasons to make baiting stations part of your everyday baiting program.
Ratshot Locked bait stations are your key to baiting success, built strong, durable and compact using high quality UV stabilised plastic for total piece of mind.
- Safety - Locks bait away from non target animals and wildlife, key to protecting our loved ones and stopping primary poisoning of pets
- Rat and Mouse feeding station - Rodents enjoy feeding from Ratshot-Locked stations and the bait stays fresher longer.
- Simple to monitor - The bait station makes it easy to determine bait uptake and rodent activity by checking established bait points.
- Systematised rodent control - Bait stations put you in control of your baiting program, giving you better understanding and control of problem locations.
- Versatile – Can be used with all types of rodent baits including blocks, paste, grain and pellets
At its core Ratshot Locked Bait Stations are developed to protect and to maximise feeding for Rats and Mice while keeping your baits fresher longer and optimising your rodent control program.
*Always read the product label of the rodenticide being used prior to any baiting program and follow as directed.
Available in 3 sizes.
Small: 14cm x 9cm x 5cm
Medium: 20cm x 14cm x 6cm
Large: 23cm x 17cm x 8cm
- Model: 11859
- Dimensions: 15.00cm x 10.00cm x 5.00cm