Fruit Saver Mini Garden Net for Small / Dwarf or Potted Fruit Trees
The Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, is a fitted box-shaped net providing natural protection for fruit trees, against birds, bats, possums, and insects, including fruit fly and codling moth. Environmentally friendly, it avoids wasting money on harmful chemical sprays, bird scarers, ultrasonic devices or baits. Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, is ideal for organic fruit production.
Fruit saver comes in 3 sizes.
This listing is for the Mini Fruit Saver which has a 1m square roof, a 1.5m skirt with 3 side pleats of .5m and an overlapped opening of .5m on the fourth side
The opening can be closed with a couple of wooden pegs.
Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, is made from white, UV-stabilised HDPE, woven monofilament 2mm netting. Small mesh and 15% shade factor help guard against hail, wind and sunburn damage, while providing sufficient light and airflow for healthy fruit production.
The Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, net can be placed directly over the tree canopy, gathered around the trunk and tied with twine.
- Do not install the Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, net over the fruit tree until blossoming has finished and fruit is set. This allows the bees and other insects to complete pollination.
- Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, is wildlife friendly due to its colour and the small size of the mesh which prevents birds and animals from becoming snagged.
- The Mini Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, is suitable small stone-fruit, citrus, apples, figs, guavas, pears, persimmons as well as tomatoes and other vegetables. We recommend keeping trees pruned to a manageable size.
- With care, your Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, net will last many seasons.
- Likes: 8682
- See more products from this brand.
- Product Code: DIY002NET
- Availability: In Stock
- ex Gst: $36.32
- 20 or more $35.95