2013 marked the 100th anniversary of the first series of jars designed by Ball brothers, each jar intended to be better than the one before. 1913 saw the launch of the first true "Perfect Mason" jar.
These limited edition jars are a celebration of the heritage, featuring period-correct blue color and embossed logos on the front and back. These vintage-inspired jars maintain all of Ball's modern standards for quality and reliability. Perfect for all of your home canning needs... or as a collectible item!
- 1 Ball Regular Pint in period correct blue (not painted glass)
- Modern standards for quality and reliability
- Perfect for all of your home canning needs,or as a collector’s item
- Vintage Ball embossed logo (front)
- 100 Year Anniversary embossed on glass (back)
- Lids are not stainless steel. Hand wash only. Do not put in dishwasher. Dry thoroughly immediately after use to avoid corrosion.
Click here for more information on Ball Mason Jar Sizes and Uses