Dunking Weight Small Weck for Fermenting Jars
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
These weights are actually Weck reusable Glass Lids. Made of the highest quality glass, they contain NO BPA! (Bisphenol A), lead, mercury or cadmium.
Weck glass jar lids are the only preserving lids in the world that can be reused thousands of times and the only glass certified as lead free.
Lids come in 3 sizes: small, medium and large. Small = 70mm, Medium = 90mm, Large = 110mm.
If you are using one of our Weck fermenting jars, choose small for the 1 litre jars and medium for the 1.5 litre jars.
For the Ball 2 litre jars and Fido jars you can use the small weight but due to the width of the shoulders there will not be a full coverage of the surface.
In this instance you can use leaves such as cabbage leaves to cover the surface and then weight this with the small weight.
Note that the fit is tight and if you are fermenting very liquid foods, the weight will sink unless there is sufficient food mass in the jar to hold it up.
You can also place a piece of cabbage leaf over the top of your ferment and then place the weight on top to ensure the entire surface is submerged.
Small approx 50g
Medium approx 85g
- Views: 21974
- Brand: Weck
- Product Code: weck-lid-small
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2.27