How to use this website
First find the item you are looking for, you can do this by finding the correct category or using the search box in the top right corner or hover your mouse over the search image and type the name of the item into the box that drops down at for example if you are after ball mason green jars, then type "green" don't press enter wait a couple seconds and you will get a dropdown of the most obvious items. Once you have found the correct item, click on the item picture or text to get more information about the product. If you wish to purchase, enter the quantity you want and then click on “Add to Cart”. You can review the items you have selected to buy at any time by clicking on "Shopping Cart / Checkout" on the top right of any page. If there is something there you wish to remove from your cart click on the "X" beside the product in the shopping cart.
The checkout page will then guide you through the payment process. You need to register so that your details are held warranties and for future orders.Fill in all the information requested and your order is complete!Thank you in advance for shopping with Ozfarmer Australia.
It is possible to return items that have been purchased in error.
The process is as follows:
- First click on the returns link in the bottom menu on any www.ozfarmer.com page.
- Returns must be in their original packaging and be unused and undamaged. Package up carefully and return to Ozfarmer at your cost.
- Upon receipt of the return, we will check that the item is intact and in good condition.
- If all is ok, the value of the item will be credited to your account. There is no credit for any outward freight incurred. For products that are part of a free shipping package or for items which are damaged in transit during the return process, a prorata value will be calculated.
- The credit can be used to purchase the correct items. Please note that outward freight will apply for replacement items ordered, unless they are a free postage item.
- Due to the cost of freight and the risk of breakage for items such as bottles, we highly recommend that you canvas other options to recover your money. Consider advertising locally to see if someone wants to purchase the items from you or consider keeping them for a possible future use. Sometimes the cost of postage to return items and get replacements can be greater than the value of the goods themselves and so it is worth considering these other options for your financial benefit!
Our site checkout process starts with 256 bit security (the same as most banks use). During checkout you will notice the address in the browser bar now starting with a green " https" with the "s" standing for secure, (we don’t take you on a round the world trip to another site), all our credit card and PayPal payments are made through PayPal Australia. Your credit card details are sent from Ozfarmer Australia's encrypted site (which means your details are highly encoded and no one can see them) to PayPal Australia. There your payments are authorised and the transaction is completed and none of your credit card details are recorded by Ozfarmer Australia.
As the Australian official distributor of the Ball Mason Fresh preserving Company Muncie, Indiana USA and Weck Jars from Germany, Ozfarmer can offer excellent wholesale terms for the Ball and Weck ranges of jars.
More information about our policy is found here wholesale information.
Please contact us through our web contact form if you have any further questions about our policy.
Also if you have a website or blog and ABN you may be eligible to become an Ozfarmer Affiliate!
Shipping and Delivery
We can ship to many international destinations. Our standard destinations are New Zealand, USA and UK. If you require shipping to another country please contact us to check. For small orders we use Australia Post and for larger orders we use international courier. As many of our products are fragile and bulky please be aware that shipping costs may not be inexpensive.
Yes you can! We have 2 large warehouses and are located in 24-28 South Street Kempsey 2440 NSW off Pacific highway almost midway between Brisbane and Sydney.
- Pickup is available to save you postage charges. Also MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR OWN PACKAGING or if you like we can supply for a small fee.
- Our warehouse hours for collection are strictly Mon - Fri 9am - 4pm.
- We do not have alternative collection points for pick ups outside of these hours or at weekends. Please note that our staff will not hold goods at their private homes for collection.
- If you have your own carrier you are welcome to arrange collection but there will be a fee to cover handling, cartons and packaging materials.
- We try very hard to keep our freight prices competitive in spite of frequent increases in rates.
The Ozfarmer Team
Should you want an estimate of the shipping costs, after adding your items to your cart, click on the words "Shopping Cart" up the top of the page and enter your postcode and suburb then click anywhere on the page.
If you are purchasing a number of items i.e. (5+ cases of 12 bottles etc..) and the postage seems to be very high please ask us for a freight quote as we can sometimes work out a better rate with another courier our pallet rates are vastly cheaper for large amounts of products.
Most orders are processed within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment. The exception is orders received on Fridays and over the weekend as couriers and freight companies do not work in our area over the weekend.
Generally, Friday orders are despatched on the following Monday along with any urgent/priority orders placed on Saturday and Sunday. Weekend orders are processed either on Monday or Tuesday, depending on the volume and size of orders.
Freight to Sydney and Brisbane generally arrives within 1 - 2 business days of despatch; Melbourne 2 -3 business days; Adelaide and Hobart 5 business days; Perth and Cairns 7 business days. Remote areas can be an addtional 2 -3 days from their closest metro hub. If your order is time critical please contact us before placing the order.
We will send all deliveries by Courier or Australia Post. All items are guaranteed posted within 2 working days of us receiving full payment, unless there is an item on backorder or in transit, if so we will contact you to advise an amended delivery time. 99.9% of our orders are despatched the next business day after receiving your order.
If you live in a remote area and the post office also serves as a general store etc we are able to have the delivery sent to their physical address with courier, or to another local business address if they are prepared to sign for it.