Cattle Brush and Oiler
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
Ample evidence is available of the benefits of letting stock scratch to shift insects and dead skin etc. (Lice usually live along the back of cattle and can actually be controlled by letting the cattle scratch adequately.)
But of most interest to the farmer will be the ability of this system to apply oil with or without pesticide whilst brushing.
The brushes have small spigot valves which release controlled amounts of oil whilst the animal scratches.
The animal only needs this oil each 2 or 3 days to effectively control biting flies.
Diesel oil is effective but linseed or mineral oils are better.
For maximum fly control pesticide can be added at 1 litre per 25 litres of oil (check manufacturer instructions).
The actual amount applied is just a few drops per animal and the brush bristles ensure it is spread around whilst the animal scratches.
The Cattle Brush and Oiler can be installed in a free-access raceway or cattle yards but for dairying is ideal mounted on an old trailer or similar which can easily be shifted each day with the herd.
The flow of oil can be controlled but if used fairly continuously by stock the 25 litre container will last 3-4 days.
- Views: 25474
- Brand: Farming Supplies
- Product Code: 209742
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $517.27