Large Fruit Saver Garden Net for Fruit Trees and Vegetables
Ratings and Review service offered by Ozfarmer. To
By submitting any content to Ozfarmer, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old; and that
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ballmason Pty Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to BallMason Pty Ltd.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Ballmason Pty Ltd a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Ballmason Pty Ltd and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Report this review.
The Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, is a fitted box-shaped net providing natural protection for fruit trees, against birds, bats, possums, and insects, including fruit fly and codling moth.
Environmentally friendly, it avoids wasting money on harmful chemical sprays, bird scarers, ultrasonic devices or baits. Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, is ideal for organic fruit production.
Fruit saver comes in 3 sizes.
This listing is for the Large Fruit Saver which has a 2.5m sq roof and 2.5m skirt with 3 side pleats providing a circumference of 13m. The net has an overlapped opening on one side, allowing easy installation and access to fruit throughout the picking season, without the need to remove the net.
The opening can be closed with a couple of wooden pegs.
Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, is made from white, UV-stabilised HDPE, woven monofilament 2mm netting. Small mesh and 15% shade factor help guard against hail, wind and sunburn damage, while providing sufficient light and airflow for healthy fruit production.
The Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, net can be placed directly over the tree canopy, gathered around the trunk and tied with twine.
- Do not install the Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, net over the fruit tree until blossoming has finished and fruit is set. This allows the bees and other insects to complete pollination.
- Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, is wildlife friendly due to its colour and the small size of the mesh which prevents birds and animals from becoming snagged.
- The Mini Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, is suitable small stone-fruit, citrus, apples, figs, guavas, pears, persimmons as well as tomatoes and other vegetables. We recommend keeping trees pruned to a manageable size.
- With care, your Fruit Saver Fruit Tree Net, net will last many seasons.
- Views: 19495
- Brand: Imported
- Product Code: DIY005NET
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $66.32
- 5 or more $62.95