Magic Vac Italian Made Family Vacuum Round Canister Set - 0.75L, 1.5L and 3.0L
- Model: D86
- They keep food fresh 3 to 5 times longer
- Ideal for storing products that are used frequently, such as dry and fragile foods (eg biscuits, pretzels, cereals, pasta, etc.); powdered foods (eg flour, coffee, sugar, etc.); fresh fruit and vegetables, pureed or pureed (soups, sauces, preserves, etc.)
- Perfect for storing dehydrated and freeze dried food
- Thanks to their transparency and design, they are attractive on kitchen shelves and guarantee excellent visibility of their contents
- You can also use the canisters to vacuum seal the contents of Ball mason, Weck and Le Parfait Familia Wiss jars
- For use with the MAGIC VAC vacuum packaging system. can also be used with the Food Saver accessory hose.
Note: This product cannot be used for the preparation of canned food
Magic Vac D86 Contents:
- 0.75 lt jar: diameter 115 x height 130 mm
- 1.50 liter jar: diameter 135 x height 180 mm
- 3 lt jar: diameter 160 x height 240 mm
- Bottle stopper
How to use a canister to vacuum seal the contents of a Ball Mason, Weck / Rex or Le Parfait Familia Wiss jar:
Fill the jar with the contents you want to store. Allow at least 1 – 2 cm at the top of the jar.
Put the lid on: for Ball Mason jars, place the lid on the jar and then screw the band on finger tight. For Weck/Rex jars, position the rubber seal on the glass lid, and then put 2 clips on the lid to hold it in place. For Le Parfait Familia Wiss jars, place the lid on the jar and then screw the metal lid on top.
Put the jar inside the canister and place the vacuum lid on the canister.
Attach the bottle stopper to your accessory hose and attach the accesory hose to the vacuum sealer or hand pump.
Complete the vacuum cycle.
Once the cycle is complete, release the air and remove the bottle stopper from the top of the canister.
The little silicone dome will pop downwards if there is a vacuum in the canister. Squeeze to release the air from the canister.
Remove the jar from the canister and then remove the band / clips / metal lid. Gently attempt to lift the lid with your fingers. If the vacuum sealing process has been successful the lid will not lift off and the jar contents are vacuum sealed.
Note that this process is only suitable for dried foods. It is ideal for storage of freeze dried and dehydrated foods.